Saturday, October 13, 2007

How Many Kwh Does A Standing Fan Use?

CRITICAL

thank you so much, thausend thanks to you, for organisation the festval. I think and hope too, that that festival was a success not only for us, the germans. We speak together there, that is the most important think for me. Since 1936 this festival was the first international festival for peace organised by poets in Paris. I.Dear Mr. , I`m so happy to think of this festival. Many thanks for you. In the next future we will meet us on the second festival?!!!All the best, sincerally
Juergen Polinski
Germany
________________________

First big thank you for the warm welcome to all poets, but especially for your kindness to my égard.Mes congratulations for the success of Mr. Tetelbom Festival. The echoes of the participants have demonstrated, they have not reached your ears, I convey to you
Marie-Bénédicte Harrison
AUSTRALIA
_____________________

Yvan.Tu Dear all know now that I think of you and your cultural activism. I told you: I have always equated symposia poets, artists, silos sterile complacency. "Poets in Paris" made me change my mind: exchanges "between us", it takes ... Of course - despite being touched - the big question that remains is who tormented daily or Nazim Hikmet, Pablo Neruda, the serious issue that plagues any self-respecting poet: How to get people to whom we speak? How to reach, with our bottles into the sea, our brothers and sisters essential and potential excluded from our codes of expression? That, to me, should be the thread of an upcoming meeting. Count on me, amigo, to work.
PER SØRENSEN
Denmark
_______________

Congratulations for organizing the World Poetry Festival in Paris, was a éxito.Gracias for the opportunity of presenting the poetic work on the most important París.Estoy in Germany to play a schedule of lectures, concerts, book presentations and gatherings, when he returns to Colombia, I'll write more calma.Un big hello to the people you collaborated in the development of the event. Lilia Gutierrez Riveros

Colombie



_____________________________ *** 1st Parisdes poets festival des rencontres, des lectures, des performances / a thème: the paixdu 19 septembre September 23, non-stop poetry, too bad that few public has responded to the appeal of these poets from 5 continents to share Lyrics paixgageons the second festival will among all audiences to participate, subject only Pass / As I felt in that beautiful hall of the twentieth arrondissement town hall this Saturday in September, when the sun was shining outside ... where we were billeted! The talent of Claude Ber, his energy and his words have happily compensated, among others, to be there.
Martine Magtya
France
______________

thank you for the festival, multi-couleur rencontre poétique, a échange humain a travers la poésie. J'étais heureuse de pouvoir cette espace participate .. merci encoreNazand
Iraq BeghiganiKurde
_____________________
Yvan congratulate and thank the organizers and all have been a total success with Festival where poets of many cultures but we feel like brothers even though the long-awaited sense of peace was fully exposed magnitude before the Senate, it is gratifying to see and feel that this job my sister once again encourages us to continue to support such a noble human value where the words of all were heard, also learned that Argentina could cooperate IFLAC despite cn language share humble and the great hopes to further united the peoples of the world fighting for this worthy cause and support the ideals to achieve a society free of oppression, with the clear sign that peace is the only way that unites us and the arts are their natural environment such as that developed here during the week of September with times, names and places will be recorded forever to go for more, growers and aggrandizing as brothers where to say thanks to Yvan, Nina, Guy, Danielle, Ada, Kae, Bella, Grace, Lillian, and many others .. not just a word but the conjunction of attitudes between people who believe, fight and build every day that a sound understanding that leads us to the path of peace and harmony.
--------
I send my gratitude and congratulation to Yvan Tetelbom and the organizaters for this Mega Event .It was a very successful Festival.Poets from distance places were present and we felt like brothers even more when the ideal of Peace were introduced to the Senat of the Republique.It was gratyfing to heard and feel with joy that this job of poets gave us more strenght supporting this high noble value of Peace where IFLAC Argentina could cooperate with his humble quote and spend going foward in the future to be joined with people of the world figthing for this cause, supporting the ideals to achieve a future society living in freedom, out of opression,with the clear idea that Peace is the only way and children our priority.All this was developed that week in Paris in places, names, points of view that will be recorded forever encreasing our knowledges,It was great, as brothers saying thank you to Yvan,Ada,Guy,Danielle,Graciella,Bella,Kae,Lillia,Nina and all and never stop to be thankful with our behaivor like people who trust,fight and build everyday this ideal of understanding in the way of Peace and harmony.
SUSANA ROBERTS
ARGENTINA


Merci à tous d’avoir été là dimanche, merci à Yvan pour ce beau Festival et l’esprit qui s’en dégage, et vivement la prochaine édition !
A bientôt.Amicalement.

Matthias Vincenot
France


thank you for this unique experience, enthusiasm and congratulations on achieving such a festival. Now taste the calm Mediterranean family after the hectic stay in Paris ... Regards Francis

szabo

France



Here, the International Poetry Festival is already a week behind us. Just a note to say how much was pleasant to me these days: the program very dense texts with some beautiful, new friendships forged, new readings received in all languages. And it also been a pleasure to meet you.



thank you to you for inviting us to be the fête.J got a warm memory of this evening. Marion aussi.Chouette have managed to bring together distant so diverse!

Pierre Bastide
France


There will never be the words to express my gratitude and appreciation. What happened in Paris n'al'air anything. Yet it is the beginning of unevéritable poetic revolution. You will not have enough Deforce to handle the power. Yet this revolution tuconduiras which has already begun. I know nothing, nothing I can do that squiggle t'apporterd'autre runt of anything that sontmes words and my hands. I'll be there if you need demoi. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean Claude Awono
Cameroon


hello
I came to the Café de Flore in the international poetry festival and I had the opportunity to speak with a charming young lady, the One of the organizers, who gave me your phone number and your email. She said that there were discussion forums, the festival does not end on 23. I have many enjoyed this evening at Flora, I love poetry and the theme of the evening came in tune with my questions poetic, so I was very interested to learn more about these "forums" on the poetry and others. Thank you! And soon,

Franck


I want to thank you for your time and congratulations for your event devoted to poetry.
I wish you much success in future editions!
The Poetry Festival was an opportunity for us to network with other authors and publishers, but also with the public


Amina Diarra
EDITOR


The team was very pleased to have participated in these meetings which were very rich and are ready to further interests

Chantal Giordani
Manager library crowns


0 comments:

Post a Comment