Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Understand Koleston Color

Boost and favorite!

Goodnight,

I am back after a moment of absence. Hoping that this blog is a space for sharing and friendliness, I would like to promote a very interesting site about wine and champagne.
Here is the site I'm talking about: http://www.e-vincent.com/

Vincent Thiollet, met via Viadeo ( http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/charlotte.limoges ) is founder and manager of that business online.
In short, how the site works: Like a Wine Club and you can place bulk orders every Tuesday!

Forgot Vincent Thiollet " Periodically you receive by mail a letter describing the wines we tasted, the wine that we visited and the price we negotiated amount for enrolled our mailing list.
Once enough of us, we spend a bulk order directly to the producer.

This letter is also intended as interactive, in fact if one members discovered a wine itself, after tasting and after visiting the area or CASTLE, we negotiate prices and do enjoy all registrants. "

On your keyboard, your taste buds,

soon,


0 comments:

Post a Comment